Friday, August 28, 2009

Todays Target Run...

Here is what I got at target today. I spent $53.93 but had to purchase a sippy cup for my daughter and a dress for a gift. I saved a total of $87.58. Without the sippy cup and dress, everything came out to be about $1. Not the greatest deals, but I did get quite a bit of wipes. I also wanted to try out the bounce dryer bars. I had $2.50 coupon from vocal point plus the target coupon. Hopefully they are all what they seem to be!!
I was a little nervous because of all of the horror stories about Target and the policy that nobody seems to know, but it went pretty smoothly to say the least. A lot of coupons beeped, mostly the Target ones. I was grateful for a nice cashier!! I did hold up the entire store it seemed like. I hope I didn't get the cute cashier in trouble. The manager seemed a little frustrated that I had so many coupons.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annalee! I haven't talked with your for forever!

    You probably already know this by now, but as long as you give Target the Target Coupons first and Manufacturer coupons second, it won't beep at you. Also, if the Target coupon is for more than the actual item, the amount just needs to be adjusted by the cashier.

    Also, Target price matches too! As long as you have a printed ad for a local store, they will match it. Plus, you can use Target coupons on top of whatever price match they give you!

    I started my own website to help people out with getting free groceries and free samples. It's called freebies2deals.com. Check it out if you get a second!

    ReplyDelete