Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet...More deals!


So, I couldn't help myself. I think I am totally ADDICTED to couponing especially when there are such great deals out there. I HAD to stop by Smith's again. This whole double unlimited coupons is amazing...I sure hope they keep doing it! Here is what I got from Smith's. My total BEFORE my fresh values card was $103!!! Seriously, groceries are WAY over priced! After my fresh values, it came to $73.76. Total amount I spent? ...$11.58 TOTAL SAVINGS....84% plus I received $0.05 off of gas. I purchased 40 items which comes out to be about $0.29 per item.

I also couldn't help myself and go back to Albertson's. I had $15 catalina burning a whole in my pocket. Not that anyone in their right mind could use 12 things of Q-tips. I might have to start getting creative!! I spent $30 in Q-tips minus $1.80 in coupons (I only had six), minus $15 in catalina's from yesterday, and then minus $.60 in doubles. Total spent $14.66 but received $22 in catalinas. 70% savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment