Friday, September 18, 2009

CaseLot sales...

I have read around on different blogs about how amazing prices are right now with the caselot sales going on. Smith's seems to have the better deals than Harmon's but at any rate I guess it is time to stock up.

Here is today's trip to Walgreen's, Smith's, and Target:

Walgreen's:
(8) 32 load Arm & Hammer laundry detergent. I love this, it is right up there with Tide! (You can probably find this cheaper, but it took a while for me to find detergent, so I am now stocking up. I shouldn't have to buy laundry detergetn fo
(2) bags of Hershey's Kisses
(2) Triaminic cold syrup
(9) chapsticks

Total out of pocket $39.40 but received $6 in register rewards.

Smith's:
Bananas @ .59/lb
Grapes @ .79/lb
4 reese's peanut butter cups
20 Mandarin orange cans

Total OOP $17.39

Target:
1 Soap Buddy
4 soy glade candles
2 scrubbing bubble toilet cleaner
2 scrubbing bubble 2 in 1 kit
9 string cheese
3 Rimmel mascara
4 wipe and go shout

I also bought a dress, a tank top, and a little outfit all on clearance totaling $15.70

Total out of pocket $27.49-15.70=$11.79

Not the best shopping trip, but I did get some free stuff. Can't complain too much I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment