Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great Coupon Day

So couponing can be very frustrating at times. The cashiers can be grumpy, you can have screaming kids, but yesterday for me was very different. It was a great day! I am fairly new at this whole thing but managed to save 87% at Albertson's!!! I spent a total out of pocket $13.75 and saved $93.47. The cashiers were nice, Albertson's had everything I needed which is sometimes a rare occasion, and my kids weren't screaming! It was a great coupon day! Here is what I bought.....

7 Mentos gum
2 McCormick pepper
11 Breyer's ice cream
4 Whole Fruit bars
5 playtex gloves
2 Bar S hot dogs
1 loaf of Granny Bread
4 boxes of Cinnamin Toast crunch
1 gallon of milk
1/2 gallon of Chocolate milk
1 dozen eggs
4 boxes of Tony's frozen pizzas

Not too shabby!!! I did this in four transactions with 3 double coupons in each one. I love days like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment