Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nabisco Rebate

I stopped by Albertson's today because I had some doubles that were going to expire tomorrow. I didn't really know what deals I was going to get seeing that Albertson's is a little on the weak side of sales now a days. Anyway, while I was there I looked at the Nabisco snacks and found that the 100 calorie snack packs had a peelie on them for 55 cents off of one. That was a better deal than I had with my coupon booklet I received in the mail. Anyway, you have to buy 10 boxes (all in a single transaction) and can submit for a $20 rebate. Here is what it came out to be:

10 boxes of 100 calorie priced at 2/$6 $30

Had 10 $.55/1 peelies $5.50
Had 3 doubles $1.65

Total out of pocket $22.85
Submit for $20 Rebate (rebate was in a booklet I received in the mail)

Total $2.85 for 10 boxes of 100 calorie snack packs all for less than the price of one!!


**Oh and just a side note....the lady that was steeling the peelies off of the boxes and not buying them is seriously annoying me!! She told me that she tells her kids to go get them, 'at least 4 per kid'. Come on, use coupons the way they are intended!!! I was a little annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment